By default, the "Internal Only" toggle for a candidate label is set to “No”. This makes the label available for use both internally and externally on the hosted career pages.
Once the Internal Only toggle is set to “Yes”, that label will not appear in the category drop-down on the hosted career page.
- All configurations to candidate labels are done from the "Candidate Labels" sub-menu found under Administration. To begin, click
- When you arrive, you will see some pre-made candidate labels and any others previously created.
For an Existing Candidate Label
- Click on the name of the label.
- A modal will open. Toggle the "Internal Only" option to "Yes."
- Click .
For a New Candidate Label
- To add a new candidate label, click
- A modal should appear like below. Enter the name for the candidate label. Toggle the "Internal Only" option to "Yes."
- Click when done.