As an Administrator, you are able to impersonate other employees in Talent modules such as Learning Management. This can be used when trying to troubleshoot or help another employee by viewing the system as they would.
Navigating to a Support Talent Module
- Click a Talent Module that supports impersonation from the navigation menu.
Adding an Impersonation Role
The impersonate feature must be added to a custom role and assigned to a user if they will not be assigned a default administrator role.
- The permission that should be added to the custom role is the "Can Impersonate" permission.
- If the user with this role is a manager, they will be able to impersonate either all employees or only employees within their assigned business unit (depending on a company's configuration).
How to Impersonate
- Click your profile icon in the top-right corner and click Impersonate from the drop-down menu.
- If Impersonate is not available, then you must navigate to a module other than the Applicant Tracking System or Onboarding.
- Select the employee name from the list of available users.
- While impersonating a user, the word "Impersonating" will appear underneath the user's profile icon/name.
- Click their profile icon in the top-right corner and click End Impersonation from the drop-down menu to stop impersonating.