2019-5 May Release Notes
BirdDogHR is excited to announce the 2019.5 Release for our customers. To aid with communicating updates on multiple modules, all enhancements and updates for the entire BirdDogHR Talent Management System are contained in this document. If you are interested in extending your license to include additional modules, please reach out to your BirdDogHR Customer Success Manager for more information.
This release provides new features, enhancements to existing functionality, as well as resolutions to known issues intended to improve the usability, scalability, and performance of the BirdDogHR Talent Management System. This document will describe the software updates and provide details to help you get started with these enhancements.
In this release:
- The ATS Time to Hire Report now includes information for Create Date, Hire Date and Job ID.
- Advanced text formatting on goal descriptions (based on customers’ feedback in the Ideas Portal).
- My Tasks Widget in the Dashboard now display a user’s incomplete 360 Evaluations.
- Evaluation Data Export report was added to Performance.
- Improved Knowledge Base document uploader.
- More than 30 other enhancements and bug fixes!