Posting a job is done from the Application Tracking System module.
- If you are not already there, you will use the navigation menu to go to the Applicant Tracking System.
- Click the Jobs tab.
- Click the Post a Job tab on the right-hand side of the screen
- After clicking on it, it will provide the following options to create the posting:
- Once a selection is made, the screen to begin posting the job will appear. If the “From Scratch” option is used, the template will need to be filled in. If posting a job from a draft, template, or an existing job, then the template may already be filled in with a Job Description, the location(s) of the job, if there are multiple openings, etc.
- The following tab is the “Application Details” screen where a template can be selected, and screening questions can be created.
- The “Job Distribution” tab is where free and paid boards can be turned on to display the posting on other career pages.
- The final tab is “Confirm & Post” which where the job can be reviewed and posted to the website.
- After it is posted, you will be able to navigate back to the “Jobs” tab to view it.