From this page, administrators can add new groups, manage existing groups.
Add Approver Group
Approver groups must be created prior to an approval workflow being added to a change request
- Click Add Group
- Name: Add Group Name. 150 Character limit.
- Description: Optional field. This will display on the manage approvers page
- Approvers: Choose approvers from the "Available Users" list and move them to the "Assigned Users" list using the > button
- To move multiple users at once, press and hold the Shift key and click on desired users
- The names of employees that will display as available approvers include all employees of the company
- The number of employees added to a group is unlimited, but at least one is required prior to saving the approver group
- Click Save. Once the group is saved, it can be used immediately in change request approval workflows
Manage Approver Groups
From the Action column, the following options display in a picklist upon selection of the ellipses icon:
- Edit Group: Group will open as the page would when initially setting up an approver group
- Copy: Group will be copied with "Copy of: Group Name" as the title
- Disable: Group will be permanently removed from the from list