Navigating to ATS Reports
- Click Reports from the menu bar of the ATS.
Generating a Report
- Click the Generate Report link for the desired report. A new tab/window should open for the report.
- If available, select the date range that the report should filter for and click Generate Report.
- Depending on the report, you are able to use the provided buttons to customize the report to your needs. For a brief summary of the options, check out the following section.
- Depending on the report, you are able to:
- Click the column header title to sort the data. An arrow will appear to indicate if the column is ascending or descending.
- Click and drag to order the columns.
- Click and drag to expand/contract a column.
- Depending on the report, there may be options to export the report in an Excel, CSV, and/or PDF option. These options can be found towards the top-right of a report.
Customization Options for Reports
A majority of reports allow customization options such as hiding columns, inserting formulas, adding charts, and more.
Select/deselect the columns that should be seen
Insert a formula into the report. Use the "Formula Help" button to see what formulas you can use.
Sort the data for a column in an ascending or descending order.
Filter the data for a specified column.
Group up rows based on the data from a column.
Aggregate the data from a column.
Add a chart/gauge based on the data from a column.
Use the Crosstab option to show the relationship between two different columns.
Specify how many rows are allowed on a single page.