Talent Business Units
If the account is configured for Business Units, an administrator will be able to control aspects of each. Contact your Customer Success Manager to add new Business Units.
Edit Business Unit
- Select the row of the Business Unit to edit.
- In the far right, under the Action "..." choose 'Edit Business Unit'
- Update the Business Unit description.
- Assign Controllers
- Controllers will be responsible for managing items (like courses or evaluations) available to this business unit.
- To assign a Controller, choosing the names in the text field.
Employees in a Business Unit
A count of the number of Controllers and Employees can be found on the Business Unit landing page.
To view employees:
- Select the row of the Business Unit.
- In the far right, under the Action "..." choose 'View Employees'
- A pop-up will list all employees in this Business Unit.