If the account is configured for Business Units, an administrator will be able to control aspects of each. Contact your Customer Success Manager to add new Business Units.
Edit Business Unit
- Select the row of the Business Unit to edit.
- In the far right, under the Action "..." choose 'Edit Business Unit'
- Update the Business Unit description.
- Assign Controllers
- Controllers will be responsible for managing items (like courses or evaluations) available to this business unit.
- To assign a Controller, choosing the names in the text field.
Employees in a Business Unit
A count of the number of Controllers and Employees can be found on the Business Unit landing page.
To view employees:
- Select the row of the Business Unit.
- In the far right, under the Action "..." choose 'View Employees'
- A pop-up will list all employees in this Business Unit.