Succession Planning Admin
Last Modified on
Manage Succession Plans
Succession Plans can be auto assigned to employees based off their job role, or Managers can manually assign to their direct reports. See Assign a Succession Plan for more details.
- Edit - Select edit next to the Succession Plan to edit and click Save when complete
An assigned Succession Plan cannot be edited
- Delete - Only Succession Plans NOT currently assigned can be deleted
- Copy - Select the copy option to the far right to copy an existing plan, then edit and rename plan to make sure you don't have 2 plans with the same name.
- New Item:
- *Succession Plan Title - appears as the name of the plan assigned when employee views from Succession Planning > Succession Plans tab.
- *Est. Days for Completion
- Active will automatically be checked. Uncheck if you do not want to make plan active
- Description - only appears in this view, employee does not see
- Require District Manager Approval - not available
- Approval Email Notice Text - not available
- Additional Approval Email Notice Address - not available
- Default Succession Path Job Code - not available
- Send Approval to Divisional Manager - not available
- Completed Text - not available
Have more questions? Submit a request