Manage Succession Plans
Succession Plans can be auto assigned to employees based off their job role, or Managers can manually assign to their direct reports. See Assign a Succession Plan for more details.
- Edit - Select edit next to the Succession Plan to edit and click Save when complete
An assigned Succession Plan cannot be edited
- Delete - Only Succession Plans NOT currently assigned can be deleted
- Copy - Select the copy option to the far right to copy an existing plan, then edit and rename plan to make sure you don't have 2 plans with the same name.
- New Item:
- *Succession Plan Title - appears as the name of the plan assigned when employee views from Succession Planning > Succession Plans tab.
- *Est. Days for Completion
- Active will automatically be checked. Uncheck if you do not want to make plan active
- Description - only appears in this view, employee does not see
- Require District Manager Approval - not available
- Approval Email Notice Text - not available
- Additional Approval Email Notice Address - not available
- Default Succession Path Job Code - not available
- Send Approval to Divisional Manager - not available
- Completed Text - not available