If a new hire must be added to Onboarding, but was not hired through the Applicant Tracking System, you can add the new hire manually.
- Click New Hire Dashboard from the top menu.
- The Incomplete New Hires tab should be the initial tab shown. If not, click the tab.
- You will see the Incomplete New Hires page like below. New hires that have not completed their paperwork will be listed.
- Click Add New Hire
- Fill in the available fields (* - Required Field)
- First & Last Name*
- Email Address* - The email address for the new hire to verify their account and create their password.
- Username (User Login)* - The username will be used by the new hire to sign in to the Onboarding website and begin their paperwork. It is typical that the email address and username for ease of use.
- Hiring Template - If a hiring tempalte has been created, you can select it from this drop-down to fill in the appropriate fields. For more information about hiring templates, you can refer to Complete Guide to Hiring Templates
- Location* - The location that the new hire will be working.
- Hiring Manager* - The manager that will be taking care of the new hire's paperwork.
- Job Title*
- Employment Type - Choose from Full Time, Part Time, or Seasonal.
- Pay Rate - Choose from Hourly or Salary.
- Traning Pay Rate per Hour - If the new hire is to be paid an alternative rate while undergoing training. This is an alternative setting that can be enabled from the Administration page.
- Scheduled to complete onboarding on
- Click Submit when finished.
The new hire will receive an email to verify their account and create their password. In the event that the new hire is unable to locate the email, the new hire should check their spam/clutter emails for emails sent by <email@example.com>