Excerpt From An Article
This article is an excerpt from another article: Complete Guide to Policies for Onboarding
Navigating to Onboarding Policies
- Click Administration from the top menu bar of Onboarding.
- In the Administration menu, click the Policies tab.
- From the Policies page, you will see any existing Onboarding policies or Upload Document Types.
- Click Add Policy.
- Enter the necessary information for the policy.
- Enter the sort order (e.g. 1,2,3,4,...)
- Enter the title of the policy.
- Enter the policy acknowledgement.
- The statement entered in the policy acknowledgement field will be displayed to new hires.
- If the policy does not have an attached document, the statement should read similar to "I acknowledge that I am expected to..."
- If the policy is to have an associated document, you can upload the document here.
- Any attached document cannot be digitally signed or filled in. The document will be View-Only and are electronically acknowledged.
- The attached document should be in a PDF format.
- When finished, click Add.
- Once added, you will see the title of the policy you've added to your policy listing.