My Training History
The employees training records will be stored here, or transcript details. Certifications, Learning Plans and courses will display. All completed courses will move from the My Assigned Courses and Enrolled Courses, to My Training History.
Add to History
To add any historical courses or certifications completed by an employee prior to joining the organization or completed outside the LMS, select Add to History. This can be configured to be turned on or off, see Roles for more details.
Add a Course Completion
- Select Add to History.
- Select Course.
- *Select the Course Title from the drop-down list (list is the same as the courses listed in the catalog). Select Add New Course, if course is not listed in the drop-down, add course title in the available text box.
- *Add Course Title - This will automatically populate with the selected course from the course drop-down list. If Add New Course was selected, insert course title in the available text box.
- *Completed Date - date of when the employee completed the course.
- Grade - if applicable, usually a percentage, but can be a letter grade too.
- *Training Type - the list is created by the Admin, select the appropriate option.
- Cost - if there was a cost associated with the course.
- Provider - if there was a third-party provider who hosted the training.
- Duration - added in Hours and Minutes.
- Select Save and the employees Manager and the Training Administrator will both need to approve the request to add a course to the employees training history.
Add a Certification
- Select Add to History.
- Select Certification.
- *Select the Certification from the drop-down. The certification list is created by the Administrator.
- *Start Date: beginning of the certification period.
- *End Date, the certification expiration. When an Admin sets up the certification, they determine the sequence of the email reminders and who they should go to. The notifications will allow the employee to take action on renewing their certification/license.
- Add Certification Title, could be the same as certification name (optional).
- Upload a Document, like the actual certificate. This can be done using a camera on a mobile device to select and upload (optional). This will be attached to the certification for employee, manager and Admins to view and print, if necessary.
- Select Save and the employee's Manager and the Training Administrator will both need to approve the request to add a course to the employees training history.