The course catalog list will indicate in the last column if a course has a prerequisite to complete first. Employees cannot enroll in a course until the prerequisite has been completed.
- Go to Class Catalog.
- Click the name of the course.
- Click Edit.
- Expand the Prerequisite section.
- Select a course from the "Available Courses" list. Multiple courses can be added by holding Shift while selecting prerequisites.
- Use the right-pointing arrow button to move it to the "Selected Courses" area.
- The selected course will appear in the "Selected Courses" list.
When viewing the course catalog, an employee can see if there is a course prerequisite assigned by viewing the PREREQ column.