Complete the goal information. *Indicates a required field.
- *Goal The goal name and description can be the same. Best Practice to make the goal name and description different, both will appear in the Evaluations, if the option "Include current goals" is selected.
- Goal Description The description field will populate into evaluations, IF the option to "Include current goals" is selected
- Require Step Tracking? If this feature is activated, employees will be able to track their progress toward completing a goal. To require steps to be completed in order, change the setting for 'Do steps have to be completed in order?' to 'Yes.' Press the 'Add Step' button to create new steps. Drag and drop the order of steps to rearrange.
- *Start Date If the Evaluation Assignment date is between the goal start date and due date, the system will pull that goal into the form
- *Due Date If the Evaluation Assignment date is between the goal start date and due date, the system will pull that goal into the form
- Complete Date The completion date is added by a Manager, once the goal has been completed. This will change the status of the goal to completed and move out of the primary view within My Goals. The system will pull both complete and incomplete goals on to the evaluation form.
- Due Date Reminder Email This is the date that a goal due date reminder email will be sent to the employee.