Job and Requisition Posting: Create New Job Posting
Last Modified on
- You have 4 options for posting a job: Scratch, Draft, Template, or Copy an Existing Job.
- For each option, the process is generally the same. It will open up the 3 step posting process.
- On Step One fill out the required fields. See Job Posting Fields for definitions of fields.
- For Step Two create screening and scoring questions.
Questions may pull in from a template.
Depending on user permissions you may not be able to edit or add new questions.
- Step Three is job distribution. Use the toggle switches to determine where you would like the job posted.
- Click Next.
- Review job and click Finish & Post.
Have more questions? Submit a request