Within the open jobs table, there is a counts column. The counts column will give a view of the metrics for a job posting.
Navigating to your Job List
- While logged in to the Applicant Tracking System, click Jobs from the top menu.
- When you arrive, you will see a listing of your current job postings.
- To view the counts for a specific job, click View Count under the Counts column.
- To view the counts for all job postings, click View All Counts in the top-right.
- Within the column, four letters will display. Each letter tracks a job metric.
- The letters represent:
- N - New applicants to you as a user. This count may vary from user to user because it is tracking the applicants that you have not viewed yet in the selected job.
- A - Total Applicants for that position.
- C - Clicks. The number of job seekers that have clicked the apply button.
- V - Views. The number of times the job description has been viewed.