Users have the ability to communicate with or take action on candidates using the bulk actions function in the Candidate Pool.
Action icons are available to system administrators and users who have permission to perform the corresponding actions.
Using Bulk Actions
- Select one or more candidates using the check box to the left of the candidate's name.
- Use the button in the upper-right of the candidate table to open a drop-down menu.
- Choose which bulk action item to use:
Add a Note
- Enter the note for the candidate(s). When finished, click .
- After the comment has been added, it can be found when looking at the candidate's profile.
Attach to a Job
If a candidate is a suitable fit for a job posting, you can attach the candidate to a job.
- Select and enter your search criteria:
- Zip - Search for jobs using the ZIP code - only primary location zip codes can be searched
- Job Title – Search for jobs using the full or partial job title
- Job ID – Search for the job using the job ID
- Click .
- The "Matching Jobs" drop-down will contain the jobs that match your criteria. Select the desired job from the drop-down.
Send Email to Candidate(s)
- Enter the desired information for the email to be sent to the candidate. If you have any candidate email templates, you can select them from the drop-down menu. If you would like assistance with setting up an email template, you can refer to the following article: Complete Guide to Email Templates
- Files can be attached to the email for the candidate(s).
- Click when finished.
Forward Candidate(s) to Hiring Manager(s)
Enter the desired information for the email to be sent to the hiring manager. If you have any hiring manager email templates, you can select them from the drop-down menu. If you would like assistance with setting up an email template, you can refer to the following article: Complete Guide to Email Templates
The recipient must be a user already set up in the system to forward an applicant’s information.
Add a Candidate Label
Select the label(s) that should be attached to a candidate. Labels make it easier to search for candidates that have specific labels. If you would like assistance with adding candidate labels, please refer to: Complete Guide to Candidate Labels