If you have a user role that is close to a new role you need to make, you can copy an existing role, make minor adjustments, and create a new user role.
- All configurations to user roles are done from the "User Role" sub-menu found under Administration. To begin, click
- When you arrive, you will see the user roles of your ATS.
- Click the icon to the far right of a user role under the "Action" column to copy an existing user role. Default user roles cannot be copied.
- Enter a name, cross reference code, and description for the new role.
- Scroll down through the permission list and adjust the permissions by clicking the Off/On toggle. "Check All" and "Uncheck All" allows you to select/deselect all permissions with a single click for easier permission adjustments. For more details on each permission, hover over the icon. For a full list of permissions, refer to the following article: User Role Permissions
- Click when done.