Sharing jobs to social networks at time of post is available in the Applicant Tracking System. Posting to the social network will be based on the user’s credentials within each social network.
You can limit the networks available to your users.
- Ex: I have a personal Facebook page but do not have access to the BirdDogHR Facebook page. When I choose to share the job to Facebook it will go to my personal profile but not the BirdDogHR Facebook page.
Activating Social Media Sharing in ATS
The Social Media control becomes available in the Admin left sidebar after the 'Enable Social Media' toggle is switched 'On.'
- On the 'Administration' page choose 'Account Information.'
- Toggle the Enable offer letter approval process switch to Yes.
- Click Save Information at the bottom of the page.
- A new section will display within the Account Admin area for “Social Media.”
Available Social Networks
- Facebook gives people the power to share and make the world more open and connected.
- LinkedIn connects the world’s professionals to make them more productive and successful.
- Twitter is your window to the world. Get real-time updates about what matters to you.
- Buffer is a scheduling tool for social media management.
Social Sharing Control
Allows organizations to pick and choose which, if any, social networks are available for their users to share job posts.
Creating a Req / Posting a Job
In Step 3 – Job Distribution:
Select the Social Networks you wish to distribute to at the time of job posting (by default, these are off). The toggles to turn on distribution to Social Networks are located below the job board selection sections when posting a job.
Job Posted – Job Profile Page
Job Distribution Accordion:
The Social Networks that have been shared to by this user will appear in white, the ones that have not been shared to will be grayed out. In the activity history log, a history of who shared it and what Social Network they shared to will be logged.
Job Posted – Job List Page
Share to Social Networks right from the Job List Page. Click on the Social Network icon to initiate the sharing process. Actions here will also be tracked in the activity history log.