Sharing jobs to social networks at the time of posting is available in the Applicant Tracking System. Posting to the social network will be based on the user’s credentials within each social network.
You can limit the networks available to your users.
- E.g. I have a personal Facebook page but do not have access to the Facebook page. When I choose to share the job to Facebook it will go to my personal profile but not the Facebook page.
Enabling & Using Social Media Sharing
- Click the
- After Social Media has been enabled, it will appear as an option on the left-hand side. Click
on the left-hand side.
- If the option does not appear, you may need to refresh your web browser.
- You will see a page displaying social media sites like below:
- Use the toggle to enable desired job boards.
- Click when finished.
Available Social Networks
- Facebook gives people the power to share and make the world more open and connected.
- LinkedIn connects the world’s professionals to make them more productive and successful.
- Twitter is your window to the world. Get real-time updates about what matters to you.
- Buffer is a scheduling tool for social media management.
Social Sharing Control
Allows organizations to pick and choose which, if any, social networks are available for their users to share job posts.
When Creating a Req/Posting a Job
When reaching "Step 3 – Job Distribution" when creating a job requisition and/or a job posting, you will have the option to select which social networks you want to distribute your job posting to. Select the Social Networks you wish to distribute to at the time of job posting by using the Yes/No toggle (by default, these are off).
The toggles to turn on distribution to Social Networks are located below the job board selection sections when posting a job.
Job Profile Page
The Social Networks that have been shared to by the user will appear in white, the ones that have not been shared to will be grayed out. In the activity history log, a history of who shared it and what Social Network they shared to will be logged.
Job List Page
Share to Social Networks right from the Job List page. The allowed social networks can be found under the social media column on the Job List page. Click on the Social Network icon to initiate the sharing process. Actions here will also be tracked in the activity history log.