Add up to 15 additional internal-facing fields to the job posting process. Configurable Job Posting Fields can be used to include a field about the department, position ID, or something else entirely — the possibilities are endless. These fields are available for posting requisitions or jobs and available for view at the job profile and on reports that show data about jobs.
Enabling Job Posting Fields
- Click the
- After job posting fields have been enabled, it will appear as an option on the left-hand side. Click
on the left-hand side.
- If the option does not appear, you may need to refresh your web browser.
- You will see a page displaying job posting fields like below:
Add a Job Posting Field
- Click the
- Enter the necessary data for the job posting field:
- Field Label Text - The text in this field will appear to users when creating a new job, requisition, or template.
- Field Type
- Single Text - Allow the user to add open text in response to the field.
- Dropdown Select - Allow the user to select from a list of pre-made choices.
- Required Input
- Required (Mandatory)
- Not Required (Optional)
- Description - Text in this field will show up in the help icon next to it when creating a new job, requisition, or template.
- Sort Order - Enter the order you would like this field to show up on the new job, requisition, or template. If left blank, it will be added to the bottom of the list
- Press .
Editing a Job Posting Field
- Edit the fields/options of the job posting field.
- Click when finished.
Deactivate a Job Posting Field
- A confirmation dialog will appear to confirm the deactivation. Click
- A confirmation message will appear in the top left if successful and the job posting field will disappear from the list.
Duplicate a Job Posting Field
- A confirmation dialog will appear to confirm the duplicate. Click
- The duplicated job posting field will appear in your job posting field list. As the duplicate job posting field will have the same name as the original, it is advised to edit the name so it appears unique.
View and Reactivate a Job Posting Field
- Click the
- A confirmation dialog will appear to confirm the activation. Click
- A confirmation message will appear in the top left if successful.