A Job Requisition Approval Process can be created to designate contacts that need to review a job posting before it goes live.
When creating a job requisition process:
- There is no limit to the number of job requisition approval processes that can be created in the ATS.
- An Approval Process can have up to 15 levels of approvers. Multiple approvers can be to a single level. Each approver can have a designated backup.
- Approvers on the same level will get a request email at the same time and only one needs to approve the requisition for it to move to the next approver level.
Enabling Job Requisitioning
- To begin, click
- Click the
How to Set Up Job Requisition Workflows
- After Job Requisition Approval has been enabled, it will appear as an option on the left-hand side. Click
on the left-hand side.
- If the option does not appear, you may need to refresh your web browser.
- When you arrive, you will see any existing job requisition approvals process, if any.
- Enter the following information:
- Enter the name of the process in the 'Process Name' field.
- Select the user from the dropdown that should receive an email notification once the requisition has been approved for posting.
- To add an additional approver, click
- A new box will appear. From the dropdown choose an approver, assign the level, and designate a backup approver. If the backup should always receive notifications check the designated box.
- Repeat as necessary for any additional approvers, backups, and levels.
- Click .
- A summary of the approvers will show in the Process Description column for each process.
Read more about the full Job Requisition Approval and process here.