Indicates the number of days after a job is closed for the job to be moved to the Archived bubble. The close date will be the Last Updated date in the job status.
- To begin, click Administration from the top menu of the Applicant Tracking System.
- Click Account Information on the left-hand side from the list. It is the first option listed.
- Scroll down to find the toggle next to "Enable Archive Jobs." Toggle the option to Yes.
- Once the toggle option is turned on, a new section will appear in the list titled “# Days Until Jobs Archived”. Type in the desired number.
- Click Save Information on the bottom of the page.