Assigning an email template to a candidate stage allows an email to be automatically sent to the candidate when they are transitioned to a given stage. The emails that are listed in the drop-down menu are email templates set to be used for a "Candidate Stage." For information on email templates, you can refer to the following article: Email Templates
- If you are not already at the "Candidate Stages" , click
- When you arrive, you will see some default candidate stages and any others previously created.
For an Existing Candidate Stage
- Click on the name of the stage.
- A modal will open. Using the drop-down menu, specify the email template to be used with the candidate stage.
- Click Save Changes.
For a New Candidate Stage
- To add a new candidate stage, click
- A modal should appear like below. Enter the name for the candidate stage.
- Specify the email template that should be sent when a candidate is moved into a given stage.
- Click when done.