Project Setup: Add a 360 Evaluation
Last Modified on
The 360 evaluation is created identical to the performance evaluation (see Evaluation Administration for details), with the exception of a few things, see below:
- In the Form Type drop-down, select 360 Evaluation.
- When creating your questions, the following options are applied:
- 360 Rating Question Drop-Down
- 360 Rating Radio Button
- The following rating scale is applied to all 360 evaluations:
- FB Far Below Expectations: Performance on this competency in relation to the individual's role is far below expectations. Immediate steps should be taken to address gaps in performance.
- MM Meets Minimum: Performance on this competency meets minimum performance requirements, but considerable improvement is needed.
- D Developing: Has adequate competence, but still needs improvement. Performance may become unsatisfactory as role becomes more challenging.
- ME Meets Expectations: Meets expectations of this competency for this role. Demonstrates quality effort.
- FE Far Exceeds Expectations: Performance on this competency in relation to the individual's role consistently exceeds expectations. This employee makes exceptional contributions to the firm.
Have more questions? Submit a request