After your benefit has been configured by completing all six steps at the benefit level, you may create and customize your benefit plans below. The system will automatically create a default plan below your benefit titled as so. You may also duplicate newly created plans from the Step 2 - Configure Benefit Structure Tab in the system.
Each plan under your benefit will need a unique display order number that will be the order in which employees see plan options within an event or on a benefit statement.
- To customize and create your plan please select Default Plan.
- If you would like to create a new plan, click Add Plan.
- When customizing or creating your plan, you can refer to the steps/information in the articles below:
- Plan Configuration: Step 1 - Plan Properties
- Plan Configuration: Step 2 - Coverage Levels
- Plan Configuration: Step 3 - Premium
- Plan Configuration: Step 4 - Premium/Benefit Rules
- Plan Configuration: Step 5 - EOI
- Plan Configuration: Step 6 - Age Reductions
- Plan Configuration: Step 7 - Relationship Restrictions