The Transactions tab allows an administrator to maintain unlimited compensation activity that falls outside of base pay compensation. Each transaction is time stamped and tagged with a transaction type that provides details such as stipend, bonus, commission, and any additional pay.
- Expand Employee, expand Payroll, and click Compensation from the menu.
- If already viewing an employee profile, you can hover over "Payroll" to show the available pages and click Compensation.
- Click the Transactions tab.
The Transactions tab will have columns for:
- Pay Code
- Rate Code
- Sync to Payroll
Clicking the filter icon will allow you to filter the transactions based on a date range:
The Pay Rates tab will show two options:
Creating a Transaction Record
- Enter the relevant information for the transaction. The fields can differ depending on your account's setup.
- Pay Code - The drop-down menu will be automatically loaded with generic pay codes that can be used internally. Administrators have the ability to add specific pay codes if none of the generic codes apply to their company.
- Rate Code - The drop-down menu will contain a "Default" setting. Other rate codes can be added if the Payroll functionality will be used.
- Employer Code - If employers have been set up, the drop-down menu will contain the name of your company or any other employer code that has been associated with your payroll settings.
- Start Date (required)
- Stop Date (required)
- Agency - The drop-down menu will be automatically loaded with generic agencies. These can only be edited if the Payroll functionality will be used.
- Amount (required)
- Type (required)
- If Using EZSync
- Frequency - Drop-down list will automatically populate with the Frequencies configured in Payroll.
- Calc Code - Drop-down list will automatically populate with the Calc Codes configured in Payroll.
- Last Taken - This field automatically updates every time payroll is processed.
- Paid - This field will automatically update every time payroll is processed.
- Click Save when finished.
Editing a Transaction Record
- Click the Start date.
- Edit the relevant information for the transaction. The pay code cannot be modified. The fields can differ depending on your account's setup.
- Click Save Record when finished.
Deleting a Transaction Record
- Use the checkbox(es) towards the right of the transaction(s) to delete.
- Click Delete Selected Record(s) from the Actions drop-down menu.
- Confirm the deletion of the record(s).