The Generate Forms tool allows the user to generate the 4 primary forms (1094-B, 1095-B, 1094-C, and 1095-C)
NOTE: ACA Service Activation is required to use this feature.
To activate service:
- Go to Settings>Affordable Care Act>>Settings>>Agreement
- Review terms and agreement, sign at bottom, and click “I Accept the Terms of the Agreement”
To generate a form:
- Select the reporting year of the forms you will be generating
- Enter in a contact name and phone number for the forms
- Select the employer you wish to generate forms for
- Select an offer method and any other additional options that may apply then click the Generate button
Once “generated”, the report will be placed in a queue displaying under the View Completed Forms tab as “Pending”. The pending process will take ~3-5 hours to complete the forms.
To bypass the pending period, you can select the report line marked pending, and click “Process Form Now”
This process will reduce the generation time to ~15-20 minutes
Once completed, the status of the report will change to "Completed", so you can view the report.
**The queue runs every 3 hours to pick up new forms to be processed**
By description, 1094B / 1095B are relevant for self-insured companies that are not deemed an Applicable Large Employer (under 50 FTEs). 1094B contains the aggregate data from the 1094C sent to employees.
By description, 1094C / 1095C are relevant for self-insured companies and deemed an Applicable Large Employer (ALE). 1094C contains the aggregate data from the 1095C sent to employees.