Power BI is an integration within the HCM which allows you to pull their information into Microsoft's Power BI product. Use the below steps to setup the Power BI:
Sign up for Power BI directly with Microsoft by clicking on tab in the Power BI module or by going to https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/
- From within the Administrator Portal within the HRIS, click on the hamburger menu, then Reports>>Power BI.
- Navigate to Sign Service Activation Agreement within the Power BI module under the "Service Activation" tab.
- On the Setup tab within the Power BI HRIS module, click on “Open in Power BI”
- Sign into Power BI
- Select “Get Data” at bottom right of screen
- Under “Microsoft AppSource”, click “Get” under “Services”
- Search for “InfinityHR” under the Apps and click “Get it Now”.
If you are experiencing issues with connecting to the content pack in PowerBI.com, you can visit the page: https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/.
Issues related to the Power BI API, data schema, token authorization failures, etc. will be directed to the Support Center within the HCM.