Manual Uploading Pay Stubs
- Click the Upload Pay Stubs tab on the main screen.
- Checks selected for upload (if any) are listed in the top textbox.
- Click the Add button to open the Select Check screen.
To select a check
- Enter the evolution Custom Company Number (or part of the number) and press the Enter key.
- Note: The Custom Company Number is case-sensitive.
- Select the company from the list; press and hold the CTRL key to select multiple companies.
- Select a Date Range from the dropdown list, and specify the From (start) and To (end) dates and times.
- Click Get Payrolls to view a list of payrolls for the period.
- Select a check from the check list and click the Select Check button.
- Click OK to add the check to the list on the Upload Pay Stubs screen (prior screen).
- When all of the checks are listed, click the Upload Pay Stubs button (button becomes active when there are checks listed.)
Scheduling Uploading Pay Stubs
**You must be logged into your machine for the scheduled sync to occur.
To set up a scheduled paystub upload sync:
- Go to Settings, Scheduler and click on the Add Upload Paystubs Task button on the far right.
- A new screen will pop up. Click on Schedule Task, as shown below.
- Click on New to add schedule.
- Here you can define the frequency of the task, as well as the start time. By clicking Advanced, it will allow you to choose more detailed frequency options. Set schedule and click OK.
- Click Add on the right to determine which paystubs you would like the scheduler to upload. Enter in Custom Company Number, hit enter, and select the Upload Paystubs for the desired time frame. Click Add then Ok.