Export Schedules allow users to view the schedules established with each export as well as create new schedules for exports that will go into production. Additionally users are able to see failed exports and the reason or reasons why the exports failed.
If a schedule is nonexistent for a selected export, use the following steps to create a schedule.
- Click the Selected Export dropdown arrow to select an existing data export.
- Enter the number days between exports or the day of the month the export should run.
- Select a time from the "At" dropdown arrow. Note: time choices will be hourly from 12:00am to 11:00pm.
- Enter a Start and End by manually entering the data or clicking on the calendar icon.
- Optional: if the export is contingent upon another export finishing successfully, then use the Category and Export dropdown arrows, respectively, to select the existing export that should complete before your current export executes.
- Click the Create Recurring Schedule button to create the schedule.