The Filter tab allows HRIS Administrators to manipulate the Export's output on a Global level. Example: Field = Last Name Not Equal to "Test"; this filter will exclude any Employee with the Last Name of Test from the Export's output.
- Select the field that will be used to filter the Export by clicking the dropdown arrow
- Click the Qualifier dropdown to include or exclude data
- Enter a specific alpha-numeric value in the Value field. Note: the value must be a valid value for the field selected.
- Click Save Filter Detail
- Multiple Filters can be assigned to an Export; use Delete Selected Records to delete unnecessary or obsolete filters from the Export.
- Note: Conjunctions allow users to create multiple levels for filter; Example: Last Name Not Equal to "Test" AND Employee SSN Not Equal to "123456789."