Yes, the file being imported must have the same number of columns as specified in the Import Layout. Additionally, the columns in the import file must be in the same order as specified in the Import Layout.
Articles in this section
- Data Imports for Core
- Standard Imports for Core
- Import File History for Core
- Custom Imports for Core
- Custom Import - Create Custom Data Import Record
- Custom Import - Importing Data Using A Non-Standard Import Format
- Custom Import - Automating the Process of Importing Data From an FTP Server
- FAQ - Do I Have to Have the Same Number of Columns as the Standard Layout?
- Pay Stub PDF Import
- W2 PDF Import for Core