Yes, the file being imported must have the same number of columns as specified in the Import Layout. Additionally, the columns in the import file must be in the same order as specified in the Import Layout.
Articles in this section
- Complete Guide to Data Imports for Core HR
- Standard Imports
- Import File History
- Custom Imports for Core HR
- Custom Import - Create Custom Data Import Record
- Custom Import - Importing Data Using A Non-Standard Import Format
- Custom Import - Automating the Process of Importing Data From an FTP Server
- FAQ - Do I Have to Have the Same Number of Columns as the Standard Layout?
- Pay Stub PDF Import