The Properties tab allows HRIS Administrators to configure a Custom Import from an external FTP server to the HRIS.
Custom Import Properties Tab
- Enter an Import Name
- Enter an Import Type
- Select an Import Format. Note: Fixed Length files are in text (.txt) format.
- Enter a Worksheet name (used when importing from an Excel file (.xls or .csv)
- Enter a field count (number of fields to import)
- Click the applicable checkboxes for the Import
- Select the appropriate radio button for the location of the external file. Note: if selecting the FTP
- Server option, enter the login credentials for the HRIS to fetch the file.
- Enter a Notification Address (Email Address) of users that should be alerted when the Import executes
- Use the checkbox for email notifications in the event of Import errors
- Click Save Properties
Custom Import Field Mapping Tab
The Field Mappings tab allows HRIS Administrators to map fields in the Import to the appropriate fields in the HRIS. Note: the Import text seen below will change depending upon the Import type selected.