Employee Viewsets is an option that limits the employees that another employee is allowed to see within your ExakTime system. By default, any new employee is only allowed to see themselves but can be set to see specific employees, employees within groups, or all employees within the system.
- Go to Manage at the top, then click Employees.
- Click on the blue pencil icon to the left of an employees name to look at their employee profile.
- Click on Viewsets.
- You will see four options for how employees can view other employees. They are:
- Only Themselves - Only see themselves within ExakTime Connect/Mobile.
- All Employees - See all employees within ExakTime Connect/Mobile.
- Selected Employees - See selected employees within ExakTime Connect/Mobile. If using "Selected Employees," then Employees Groups made on ExakTime Connect will not appear for the user. They will need to create their own crews on their own device.
- Selected Employee Groups - See employees that belong to the selected employee groups within ExakTime Connect/Mobile.
For more information about Groups and setting them up, you can refer to In-Depth: Crews/Groups
- Click Save when finished.