Field Notes are a great way for an ExakTime Mobile user to send you pictures, comments and voice recordings relating to an employee, location or cost code from the field to the office.
For more information on Field Notes once they reach ExakTime Connect, you can refer to the following article: In-Depth: Field Notes on ExakTime Connect
For more information on Field Notes on ExakTime Mobile, you can refer to the following article: In-Depth: Field Notes on ExakTime Mobile
- To begin, open ExakTime Mobile and log in with your PIN.
- Once logged in, press the menu button in the top left.
- In the menu, press
- To begin creating your new field note, you must specify the subject of the field note. The subject can be an employee, location or cost code.
- After specifying the subject, you can enter a comment in the note section, take a photo, attach a photo from the gallery, or record a voice note.
- Tapping the photo allows you draw over the image and if using an Android phone, rotate the photo.
- When satisfied, press
- The field note will be sent on the next sync that is done either automatically or manually.