Locations are used to track time against, such as how long an employee worked at a location. These locations can vary from internal locations such as the office or external locations for clients.
- Go to
- You will be taken to the "Add Location" page to enter information for this job.
- The only mandatory field is the location name which will be seen and used within ExakTime Connect and ExakTime Mobile.
- While not mandatory, we advise entering a location ID and address if possible.
- The location ID can be used information such as job numbers to match with job information in your accounting package.
- The main purpose of the address is to find the GPS coordinates associated with the address and create a GeoFence radius to let you know if the employee was actually there or not.
For more information regarding the location details page, you can refer to Location Details