Locations are used to track time against, such as how long an employee worked at a location. These locations can vary from internal locations such as the office or external locations for clients.
Adding Locations in Bulk
If you need to add numerous locations and do not have SyncLinx, then you can import them in bulk with a CSV file. For more information on this process, you can refer to the following article.
- Go to
- You will be taken to the "Add Location" page to enter information for this job.
- The only mandatory field is the location name which will be seen and used within ExakTime Connect and ExakTime Mobile.
- While not mandatory, we advise entering a location ID and address if possible.
- The location ID can be used information such as job numbers to match with job information in your accounting package.
- The main purpose of the address is to find the GPS coordinates associated with the address and create a GeoFence radius to let you know if the employee was actually there or not.
For more information regarding the location details page, you can refer to Location Details