An employee's ExakTime Connect security role controls what employees can see and do in ExakTime Connect. By default, we offer an Administrator and Employee role. The Administrator role allows unrestricted access to ExakTime Connect, while the Employee role is limited to only see their own time card by default.
For more information relating to ExakTime Connect security roles, you can refer to ExakTime Connect Security Roles Walkthrough.
- Go to Manage and go to Employees.
- Click the "Edit" icon (blue pencil) to the left of the employee's name.
- Scroll downwards toward the Security Roles section and specify the ExakTime Connect Security Role with the drop-down menu. If the employee does not already have access to ExakTime Connect, enter the employee's username and email.
- We advise using the employee's work email as their username. If the employee uses other Arcoro modules (Application Tracking System, Onboarding, etc.), then the username should match the usernames as entered in for the other modules.
- Only administrators can add another administrator to ExakTime Connect. The "Administrator" role will not be listed in the drop-down menu for non-administrators.
- Click Save when finished.
- If the employee does not already have access to ExakTime Connect, they receive an email with a link to verify their email address and create their password. This email is valid for 72-hours. If the employee is unable to verify their email address, you will need to resend the verification email. If you are unsure how to do this, you can refer to How to Resend a Verification Email.