Provisioning your ExakTime Connect is the first step towards setting up and utilizing the ExakTime system. With ExakTIme Connect, you can set up your employees, locations (job sites), cost codes (activities), and more.
- Creating up your ExakTime Connect account begins with going to provisioning.exaktime.com
- Once there, enter the signup code provided in your welcome email and click Continue.
- On the following page, you will set up your ExakTime Connect account with some required information. When finished, click Next: Review Your Information.
- The company name will be automatically populated for you, but you can change it now or later.
- The ExakTime Connect URL will be the URL for your account. It may be populated with your company name, but you can change it to something short and recognizable. Once your account has been created, this cannot be changed so be sure of your decision.
- Enter the information for your Administrator. The email entered will be used to verify and continue the creation of your ExakTime Connect account and the username will be used to log in to your ExakTime Connect account.
- Review your information and confirm that everything is correct.
If it all looks good, click Next: Verify Email Address to send an email and continue the creation of your account.
- You should receive an email shortly in your inbox to verify the email address and confirm the creation of your account.
- If you do not see the email, please check any junk/spam folders just in case.
- After clicking the verification link and confirming the creation of your account, you will be ready to sign in to your account and start using ExakTime Connect. Note the URL of your account as you will need it to return in the future.
With the creation of your ExakTime Connect, you are now ready to set it up.
We have a tutorial that gets you started with the basic setup and general use of ExakTime Connect here.
If you would like a more detailed explanation of these steps from the tutorial, you can refer to our suggested material below:
- Best Practices For Adding Employees, Locations, and Cost Codes
- Setting Up and Clocking In/Out On ExakTime Mobile.
- Viewing and Managing Your Time Cards (Adding, Editing & Deleting).
- Setting Up Your Pay Period (Work Week & Start of Work Week).
- Setting Up Your Policies (Overtime, Time Rounding, etc.).
- Viewing Reports.
After you have a good grasp on the essentials, our Getting Started articles go into more detail about other useful aspects of your ExakTime Connect system.