Additional Help Topics
If enabled, expenses allow you to enter expenses incurred throughout the day from ExakTime Mobile. The expenses are later synced to ExakTime Connect for your ExakTime administrator to review.
Navigating to Expenses
- Tap the menu button in the top left (≡) and tap Expenses from the menu.
Entering an Expense
- Enter the required information for your expense.
- Date - The date of the Expense (Today will be the default, but you can change the date)
- Employee - Who should be associated with the expense. This would typically be you.
- Location - This is what the expense would be associated with when reviewing on ExakTime Connect. If you are unsure of the location, speak with your ExakTime administrator.
- Expense Type - Select the type of expense. If the expense type is not listed, speak with your ExakTime administrator.
- Comment - Enter any comment that could be beneficial for the expense record.
- Tap Save when finished.
- After an expense has been saved, it will be sent on the next automatic or manual sync. If you want to sync the expense immediately, open the side menu and click Sync.
- Tap History to review previously saved expenses.
- History will show the date, location, expense type, and amount of any expenses saved. Tapping an expenses allows you to view additional information and the ability to edit an expense if unsent.
- The Expense icon towards the left will have the word 'Sent' after the expense has been sent/synced with ExakTime Connect.