ExakTime Connect features two employee Time Card reports: "Employee Time Card" and "Employee Time Card by Week".
- Employee Time Card - Displays daily, weekly, and total employee hours worked for a given date range in a time card format suitable to give to employees, and it includes an optional employee signature line. This report is good for running one to two weeks worth of data.
- Employee Time Card by Week - Displays daily, weekly, and total employee hours worked for a given date range in a time card format suitable to give to employees. It also includes an optional employee signature line. This report is best used if you need to use the Time Card report but need to see beyond two weeks worth of records.
- Click Reports from the menu bar.
- Click Time Card or Time Card by Week under the Employee section.
Report Specific Options
Both the Time Card and Time Card By Week reports offer the same report specific options.
- Show Employee ID - Have the report include employee IDs
- Show Location ID - Have the report show location IDs
- Show Cost Code ID - Include Code Cost IDs on the report
- Sort by - Sort the employees shown by their names or IDs
- Group by Category - Group included employees by categories in the report. For additional information on categories, see the article: Categories
- Show each Employee on a separate page - Only show one employee's time per page; one employee can have multiple pages tied to them
- Show Signature Line - Add a signature line to the report so employees can physically sign-off on the printed Time Card; use the text box to input a message to appear below the signature line (Max 2,000 characters).
Example of Reports
Employee Time Card
The Employee Time Card report will give you an individual total for each day within the selected date range, a weekly total broken into Regular and Overtime hours, and then a total for the full date range. The maximum recommended date range for the report is two weeks. The Time Card by Week report is recommended for date ranges spanning more than two weeks.
- Shows the Daily Total after for each corresponding column (Monday, Tuesday, and so on)
- Total for the entire date range selected
- A weekly total is separated into Regular, Overtime, and Overtime 2
Example of Employee Time Card by Week
The "Time Card by Week" report allows you to show more than two weeks of information and favors a vertical format allowing it to continue to add each individual week below the previous week with the weekly totals towards the right-hand side. Multiple pages will be used depending on the amount of data presented for the selected week(s).