When utilizing the Employee Portal to have employees enroll in benefits, an Open Enrollment event window much first be created for employees. This article will review how to open the event window for an employee group.
- From the menu, expand Settings and click on Benefit Management.
- Click Create OE Window from the top menu bar.
- Setup the OE Window
- Enter Activation Date - determines the date employees will have access to the event
- Enter Deactivation Date - determines the date the OE window will close for employees
- Select Benefit Package - this will drive which benefit package employees are making elections in
- Select Employee Group from the drop down menu - if the window should be open for all employees select --All Employees--
- Click Process and Create Windows