Merge forms are a mail merge form that is created using an RTF (Rich Text Format) document. You create a document using word, simply type your letter and copy and paste any of the fields from the “Merge Fields” tab.
- Create a document that you want to prefill with data stored in the Core HR system. A sample document is illustrated below.
- Once the document is created, it will need to be saved as a .rtf file.
- Navigate to Settings > Prefilled Forms, and from the Actions drop-down menu, select "Create New Merge Form" option.
- Name your form, add any applicable internal description of the form if desired, and using the Browse button select your saved RTF form to upload. Click Save Properties.
- Once saved, you can click to download and preview your form.
Completed Merge Form Example: