File History provides a history of imports completed either via a standard import or a scheduled import.
Filter Icon is available to adjust the date range displayed in the table.
The columns shown are:
- Import Date - notes the date and time the import was completed
- File Name - notes the name of the file imported
- Import Type - notes the type of import completed (ie: employee, time off transactions, etc)
- Records Imported - notes the number of records impacted by an import
- Errors - notes how many errors, if any, occurred during the import
- View File - File imported is stored here, and can be referred to by clicking the hyperlink
- View Errors - Provides a list of the errors experienced, and what row they are associated with