While we include a default policy group that can be associated with a majority of your employees, it can be necessary to create a new policy group in the event that employees will have different overtime/rounding rules.
- To begin go to Manage and go to Policies.
- Click on Add Policy Group.
- Enter a name for the policy group.
- Enable and set up the necessary policies for the employee such as overtime, roundings, etc. If you are unfamiliar with employee policies, you can refer to In-Depth: Employee Policies.
- When finished, click Save.