The "Certified Job Worksheet" report can be used as a reference for helping complete the US Department of Labor Form WH-347 for certified (prevailing wage/Davis-Bacon) job locations. As this report is only intended for reference, some additional work will be required on your part to complete your report/form to avoid issues with your form submission.
If you would like more information about the general use of reports, you can refer to the following article.
Once a location has been set to be "Certified," it can be used in our certified job worksheet report for easy reference. If a location has not been set to be "Certified," it will never appear in the Certified Job Worksheet.
- Go to Manage and click Locations.
- Press the pencil icon to the left of your certified location.
- Click on the Custom Fields tab.
- Look for the "Job Type" drop-down menu. Use the drop-down menu and select Certified.
- Save when finished.
Using The Certified Job Worksheet Report
- Click Reports from the menu bar.
- Click Certified Job Worksheet under the Location section.
Report Specific Options
The Certified Job Worksheet offers the following options:
- Use Location ID as Project Number
- Sort by - Sort your locations by their name or ID. This option is not available if "Use Location ID as Project Number" is not enabled.
- Use Employee ID as Identifying Number of Worker
- Use Cost Code ID as Work Classification Number
Example of Report
When generating the report, it will appear like the example below and can be saved for Excel, as a PDF or CSV for reference purposes.