The "Certified Job Worksheet" report will present a reference worksheet that is useful for helping complete the US Department of Labor Form WH-347 for certified (prevailing wage/Davis-Bacon) job locations. As this report is only intended for reference, some additional work will be required on your part to complete your report/form to avoid issues with your form submission.
Setting A Location To Be Certified
Once a location has been set to be "Certified," it can be used in our certified job worksheet report for easy reference. If a location has not been set to be "Certified," it will never appear in the Certified Job Worksheet.
- Go to Manage and click on Locations.
- Press the pencil icon to the left of your certified location.
- Click on the Custom Fields tab.
- One of the options will be "Job Type" with a drop-down menu that allows you to set the location to be Certified.
- Save when finished.
Using The Certified Job Worksheet Report
- Go to Reports.
- Under the Location section will be the Certified Job Worksheet.
- The report specific options allow the following:
- When generating the report, it will appear like the example below and can be saved as for Excel, as a PDF or CSV for reference purposes.
For more information about reports, you can refer to the following article: Reports Walkthrough