Crews/Employee groups allow employees to clock in for a group of employees with the same location and cost code at once. Location and cost code groups are to group up similar locations and cost codes to make it easier for employees to locate certain items.
Crews and groups created within ExakTime Mobile will only appear on the device it was created on.
As of ExakTime Mobile Version 2.64, Crews made by an employee in ExakTime Mobile will only appear for the creator on that device.
Crews and groups created within ExakTime Connect will appear on all employee's mobile devices. For more information, you can refer to In-Depth: Crews and Groups
- Press the menu button in the top left corner and press Manage.
- Press the Crew/Group option you want to create for.
- If using iOS, press Edit, then press +. If using Android, press +. You may receive a message that your changes may be overwritten the next time ExakTime Mobile syncs to match with what they were originally.
- Enter a name for the crew/group, then press Next.
- Select what should be part of this crew/group, then press Done/Save.
- If using iOS, you will press Done again.
- When finished, you can begin using the crew/group on your device.
Sources of Crews
Starting in ExakTime Mobile 2.64, we have included icons to show where a crew was created: ExakTime Connect or ExakTime Mobile. This will be shown with a small icon near the crew name.
- Crew was made by an employee in ExakTime Mobile. This type of crew can only be seen by the original creator.
- Crew was made by an employee in ExakTime Connect. These crews can be seen by anyone.