In the event that an employee has forgotten to clock in/out or if time has to be added to the time card by the administrator, time can be manually added for an individual or for multiple employees.
Adding Time For One Person
- Go to Time Cards and go to Time Card Details.
- Specify the date range you will be adding time for.
- Click the employee that will be receiving time from the employee list to the left.
- Click Add Time...
- at the top of the time card to select a specific date for the selected date range.
- next to the date to add more time for a specific date.
- Select the location and cost code to be used and enter the start and stop times. If needed, a comment can be added as a reminder as to why the time was manually added.
- Click Save.
Adding The Same Time For Multiple People
Time can be given to multiple employees if the information should be the same. This can be used for situations where employees will receive the same time for a holiday for example.
- Go to Time Cards and click on Bulk Time Entry.
- To add time for the employees, you will:
- Select the employees to receive time.
- Select the location & cost code and enter the start time and stop time. If needed, a comment can be added as a reminder as to why the time was manually added.
- Click Save at the bottom.
- Review the confirmation window that appears. Once the time has been added in bulk, it cannot be deleted/edited in bulk and must be done individually. If the information is correct, click Add.
For more information regarding Time Cards, you can refer to Time Card Details