SiteHub can show you a variety of information regarding a selected location. It can show recent activity, weather for the jobsite, and even navigation to the jobsite by using your mobile device’s navigation app.
- To begin, open ExakTime Mobile on your mobile device.
- If it has been properly set up, you will encounter a number pad.
- At the number pad, you will enter your ExakTime Mobile PIN and press the arrow in the bottom right. If you are unsure of your ExakTime Mobile PIN, please check with your ExakTime Administrator.
- Once logged in, press the menu button in the top left.
- Press “SiteHub.”
- If you are within the GeoFence for a location, it will automatically select it for you. If not, you can select it from a list of locations.
A photo can be attached to the location in SiteHub for other ExakTime Mobile users to view.
"Live Feed" will show you recent activity sent from ExakTime Mobile (not ExakTime Connect currently) for a given location such as when an employee clocked in and field notes associated with a location.
Field notes will appear here after they are created if the field note creator had internet at the time of creation. With this, it is possible for field notes to appear in "Live Feed" before they reach ExakTime Connect.
"On Site Now" displays who is currently clocked in at the location.
"Weather" shows the weather for the location based on the address.
"Get Directions" can be used to pass the location information to the default map software of your mobile device to get directions to or from the jobsite.
Nearby Hospitals/Restaurants will show local hospitals and restaurants of the location based on the given address from Yelp.
If you are trying to view another location, press the “Location” button at the top of SiteHub and select from your current list of locations. The numbers next to a location name indicate the number of recent events in the live feed from the past 24 hours.